Saturday, March 21, 2009

Seamless Web

I am sure this will fall into place eventually, but is there a way we can make this blog, the google group, the facebook group, the e-mails all link up to create a more seamless share of info?
What is everyones preferred method for checking this info?
I know we can get updates on the blog through our email or rss feeder, including getting an update on the comments as they come through as well.

I did just find about a service called basecamp, which may an option for us if we want to setup a much more thorough website: http://grouphub.com/#/
You can take a tour of what they offer... may not be worth it, just one idea.

2 comments:

  1. Bo, I like the thought and would like to get the opinion of others on this too. Personally, I think group hub offers the same functionality that the Google group does, but charges for it. We can do pretty much the same thing with a well organized and managed Google group. There are some differences but I think we should more thoroughly develop the our current method of communication.

    my 2,
    ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something to think about. The "notes" function in Facebook allows you to import blogs automatically. I don't know if there is some blog that we would like to create to auto-import into Facebook.

    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete