Monday, February 15, 2010

CSM excitement and a nice idea from Bo

Hello all,

For a little while this morning I am blogging instead of packing. I have about 10 hours before my flight to San Diego, good times!!! I just wanted to share an idea and a website with all of you. Change.org which I just learned about from Bo's blog has a very interesting initiative going on. Anyone can submit an idea for positive change within our society. The top 10 most popular ideas will then be presented in Washington to members of the Obama administration. You can go and read my suggestion or vote for it over on the right. Feel free to let me know what you think. And definitely make your own suggestions! This is the kind of participatory governance that democracy is founded on! Finally our technology is catching up to the scale of our population.

Cheers and much more to come in the next few days~ Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment