Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sweet, sweet (frustrating) simplicity

So, seemingly HR thought better of approving my qualifications. I received today what appeared to be the negative counterpart to their original communication. Rather than confirming that I met the minimum job requirements, this one disputed that prior assertion. No explanation, no personalization, just a recantation. Go figure. I will chalk it up to a second read through by a less open-minded reviewer. (That, or they are one of the dozen or so people to read my blog in the last few weeks.)

Well, It never hurts to take a long shot, well, maybe a little. :o) I'll be prepping for CSM in the next 7 days and hope to post some new hopes before my departure.

Cheers and let me know if anyone has had a similar experience!

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment